A Touch of Lilly - Nina Pierce 3.5 starsThis is definitely a very HOT erotic romance. It also has a good story that was delivered well. On top of the good ménage sex there’s action, mystery, and insight into the emotions and motivations of the characters. Lilly has a special ability that she sees as her personal albatross. It has caused a lot of trouble in her life; the least of which was the kidnapping and attempted sex slave incident. She has come to terms with the fact that she’ll be alone forever with one night stands here and there. What she doesn’t expect is to run into Dallas and Thaegan. Lilly is drawn to Dallas and he is able to resist her and get past her shields to the vulnerable woman inside. In return Lilly helps Dallas come to terms with a traumatic event and loss in his past. I really like Dallas; it took me a bit to warm up to Thaegan. The one thing that bothered me was the need for the glossary. I went back and forth too much in the first chapter. The terms could have been handled within the story and it would have been much less distracting. (Received a copy in exchange for an honest review.)