Run Wild With Me: A Loveswept Classic Romance - Sandra Chastain I enjoyed this book and read it in one sitting. I would recommend it to those who like romance with just a bit of angst/mystery. Andrea has taken over her father’s job as sheriff after he broke his leg. She has no training or experience and no one expects her to need it seeing as Arcadia is such a small town. So when Andrea gets the call about a break in she’s a little nervous, but determined to make her dad proud. Needless to say the drifter in the abandoned home gets the best of her. That’s how she meets Sam. Andrea was hurt by a man in the past and has chosen to stay and hide in her small town where no other outsider can hurt her. She doesn’t realize that’s what she’s doing and watching her come to that knowledge as she slowly falls in love and learns to trust Sam was touching. Sam is a drifter who has finally decided to see where his mother grew up and was ejected from by her father. Sam hates small towns for good reasons. When he finds out the guy he’s tackled is really a female and sheriff on top of that he’s a bit surprised. The sexual attraction is immediate and intense. Sam has his own issues to deal with and he does with the help of Andrea and some of the other great characters from Arcadia. Following along with Sam as he tries to figure out if he can finally have a home was heartfelt and well written. Also posted on Darker Passions (I received copy from publisher for an honest review.)