Breaking Her Rules - Katie Reus I received a copy for an honest review. I loved the fact that Iris is the head of her security team. She is a strong, competent, and talented heroine. Yet, Iris is emotionally vulnerable, not letting herself love anyone or anything due to the risk of losing it. Iris is independent and one of the best at what she does. A serious bad ass woman I’d love to be when I grow up ;). She loves Wyatt and has for a long time, but fights it with everything she has. After a week in Vegas with him she runs back to her comfort zone, Miami and her job. Iris has to face Wyatt a month later when he shows up in Miami. Wyatt has a dominate personality. I loved Wyatt. He’s known Iris since childhood, been attracted to her since he was 15, and admitted his love for her, to himself, for a year. He was raised in the same basic circumstances as Iris and is hesitant to admit his love to her due to his fear of rejection. Wyatt is the possessive and jealous type that I like. He doesn’t go overboard, but I love it when alpha males lose their control a bit due to jealousy over “their woman”. Wyatt has spent his entire adult life striving to succeed and make money. That is until he acknowledges his love of Iris and she takes the top spot in his life. I was pretty much hooked by the first page and stayed up way too late to finish it. There was enough action to keep me turning the pages and I was surprised to find out who was actually behind everything. The sex between Wyatt and Iris was well written, diverse and hot. This is the 6th book in the series but can be read as a stand-alone. I recommend this book for fans of Romantic Suspense. Anyone who likes a strong, kick ass heroine. Hot alpha males and intense action with a bit of mystery.