Incidental Happenstance - Kim DeSalvo It's 4.5 stars. *I received this free from the author for an honest review.Wow! I was wary, as always, with a new author. I am so happy that I gave this one a go. I was engrossed from page one. I fell into this story from the first word and shortly thereafter fell in love with Tia and Dylan. I really liked all the detail from their first meeting to when Dylan had to leave to continue his tour. It was nice to get the POV of the different characters. It was done real well. I didn’t find/notice any problems in the editing department, which was pleasant. Tia is a school teacher who has a very difficult time the past year dealing with the death of her fiancé. On the anniversary of his death she decides to go out, taking baby steps to get her life back. Just wants to watch others interact and be a “fly on the wall”. Little did she know she would find her future. Tia is a strong yet vulnerable person. I liked her from the start. I could feel her pain and confusion trying to get on with her life and not feeling guilty about it. What can I say about Dylan? I loved him right away. He’s sexy, smart, sensitive to Tia’s needs and just down right hot. Dylan has his own issues to deal with and does so quite well, until he trusted the wrong person. I can’t add much more without giving too much away. I hope there is going to be more Dylan and Tia in the future. I’m going to be greedy though and say I also want to see the rest of the band members and Jessa get their HEAs.If you want a wonderful love story with a bit of angst and laugh out loud humor, cue Chester and Francine;) I could do more of those two also.The only thing I didn’t like was all the time spent on Penelope in the beginning, but that’s a personal opinion. It was better balanced in the last part of the book.This is 4.5 star read for me for that reason.