Moonshadows - Claude Dancourt I really wanted to love this book. The blurb sounded so interesting. First I want to say that is was well written and I found no major editing issues. It turned out to be a very slow read for me. I had a hard time getting into the story. Mira denies what has happened to her to such an extent that she’s become gravely ill. She loses herself and all memory of what happens when she changes and Mira is convinced she’d be a monster like the one who attacked her. It’s at this low point that Erik finds her. I really liked Erik and devotion. It seemed as if the serial killer in the story had an interest in Mira. It felt somewhat unfinished where the killer is concerned. I needed more information on him. It would have been helpful to have more on the were-cats as well. It felt a little like being thrown into the middle of something, like I only got half of the background I needed to truly understand. I think that this was just not for me, as much as I wish it had been. It is a good story with some unique aspects. My rating is 2.5* I read this for LBP for an honest review.